Lilypie

Friday, November 26, 2010

Bidding Farewell ...

Finally it is the day for me to bid farewell to my colleagues. Before I went to work this morning, I bought three boxes of big chocolate chip and double chocolate muffins to distribute to all my colleagues. As customary, everyone wished me all the best etc etc etc.

My boss brought me out for a farewell lunch yesterday. Today as I was doing clearance like returning laptops and whatnot, I had a chance to talk to some of my colleagues. Before I left, I said goodbye to the Chief Finance Officer (again) and the Chief Executive Officer.

Hence I left with good feelings, unlike my previous place. I will sure miss this place as the working environment is not too bad and most of the people are nice. I just hope my next place will be just as good or better!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...