Lilypie

Saturday, November 27, 2010

New Image For New Job

Now that my paper is finally over, and I am starting my new job this coming Monday, I thought what better time to adapt a new image than now?

So I had my tresses snipped off earlier on. My hair which grew to almost hip length. I had it cut until shoulder length, to get rid of the fading highlights, and did a layered fringe.

Those who have seen my new image all commented I look younger and more refreshed! Just nice I am going for a Revel party tonight so it is the right time to debut my new image!

Here is my new image below, taken at the Revel night which I will post in my next entry. I feel much more light-headed already!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...