Lilypie

Friday, November 19, 2010

Deferring An Exam

I was supposed to be taking my first paper last night, but because I am still suffering the after effects of the illness, ie feeling lethargic, lack of energy, loss of appetite and still a tad weak, that in the end I decided to defer the paper. I have not had the energy to study for it at all, and if I take the paper, I will probably fail.

Hence it is better that I defer than I fail, because if I defer, the grade will just be reflected as "Withdrawn" and I just need to resit the next time round, whereas if I fail, the grade will be reflected as "F" and that will pull my entire Grade Point Average down.

So all I need now is to focus on my next paper next week. It will be a Shakespeare paper, thus I am more confident as more familiar with the subject matter. Hopefully I can do better for this paper so at least my grades will be pulled up a bit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...