Lilypie

Friday, November 26, 2010

My Shakespeare Paper

Finally the paper is over! Tonight was my Shakespeare paper, with one extract from Othello and one from Aphra Behn's The Rover. We had to choose either one and critique on the extract with regards to themes, languages, tone and performance potential.

The next question would be a comparison of two plays - Henry V, As You Like It, Othello and The Rover. However, the play we chose in the first question could not be used anymore in the second question.

To be honest, I panicked when I saw the paper. I had no idea how I started writing, nor how I managed to write so much, nor what I was writing. I did not even know whether I was on the right track!

I can only hope and pray that I can pass this well enough to pull up my overall grade!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...