Lilypie

Friday, November 5, 2010

Black Strap Shoes ....

After a couple of weeks of searching for the perfect pair of shoes, I finally found four pairs of shoes that I can wear to work and other occasions too!

We went shopping for a while after dinner last night. I was still on the prowl for shoes to wear to work. I went by a few shoe shops but again, it was either the design did not fit or the price was not right.

Then we stepped into Hush Puppies. I saw a very elegant pair of shoes. But it cost a bomb! I can easily buy a few pairs elsewhere for the price of that one! Hush Puppies have doubled the price of their shoes!

Finally we stepped into D & C. It is not the usual brand where I would get my shoes, but there are some pretty shoes on display at very good prices.

I tried on a few that caught my eye. They are really comfortable and fitting! Even though the heels are three inches on one pair, I did not feel the slightest discomfort when I tried to walk in them.

In the end, I bought four pairs of shoes - one three-inch ankle strap heels, one platform ankle straps, one ballet pumps, and one flat wedges. Coincidentally all black in colour as somehow the other colours did not look as striking!

D & C stands for Design & Comfort and the shoes are really comfortable indeed! Besides the four pairs together cost even less than a pair of Hush Puppies, and I still got a further fifteen percent discount off the other three pairs, so it is a very good deal indeed!

Now I have no more worries on what kind of shoes to wear to my new office anymore! These shoes will probably last me for quite a long time at least!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...