Lilypie

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Chimney Pot!

I was on the bus on my way home earlier when this old man who was reeking of a strong smell of smoke came on board and sat next to me. It was so unbearable that I had to hold my breath! Why must he board the bus when he is a walking chimney?

If people want to smoke, why can they not just refrain from smoking just before they step into any form of public transport? Why must they step into the bus or train reeking of smoke throughout their bodies?

Do they know more people get affected and die of second hand smoke than actual smokers? If people do not care about their lives, at least be considerate to those who do care and do not wish to die a premature death!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...