Lilypie

Monday, November 15, 2010

Time To Revise

I really got sick at the wrong time, just when I am in the midst of studying for a paper this week. In fact, this Thursday is my first paper, and I have no idea if I can pass. I have already passed the coursework section by the skin of my teeth, and all I need to do is to focus and do well on the examination.

But as all things go, sometimes the best laid plans often come to nought. I finished my last project only on 3rd November. I thought of giving myself the weekend off to unwind and recharge before studying. No one should begrudge me this priviledge right, especially after such a hard semester.

I thought of starting my revision last week. Then I got so sick that I could not do anything at all. And now by the time I am almost recovered and well enough to actually study, the examination starts this Thursday.

Now I am really panicking! Just when I got well, I have to get stressed up again! It should be a time for rest because I just got well, yet I have to do this battle. I really wonder how long more my body can take rushing like this, not to mention the CGPA being pulled down if I do not do well!

O God, please please please grant me a miracle!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...