Lilypie

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Serving Notice

I just bade farewell to my Chief Finance Officer as he will be away for the next two weeks, which means I would have probably left before he returns. He said he is sad to see me go but he knows it is a better offer so wishes me all the best and to let him know where I end up in.

I am now officially serving notice. My last official day is 27 November, but that will be a Saturday, so by right, my last day in the office will be 26 November, a Friday.

I still have seven days of leave to clear. If I am allowed to clear the remaining leave, then my last day in the office will be 15 November (after deducting weekends and public holidays). So if all goes well, I only need to stay for another week or so!

Hopefully by next week I will know when my last official day is and last working day, then I can start making preparations to handover everything!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...