Lilypie

Wednesday, July 5, 2006

A Kiss Is Still A Kiss ....

I came across this letter written by my third ex. When I read the contents, I remembered the incident leading to this letter, and I remembered feeling so guilty about it.

Luckily I am over everything now, but I realise I never did apologise to my ex for what happened. And why did I not? Maybe I thought it was just a one-time thing and nothing like that would ever happen again.

But the fact was that the same thing did happen again, for quite a number of times. He did not know of course because I kept quiet, but if he knew what was going through my mind he would have dumped me on the spot and I would not have blamed him.

I read about how she kissed him and called out someone else's name. That was exactly what happened. I remembered it was our first kiss. It started with him asking me to close my eyes, and he started giving me a passionate kiss.

And I called out his name. The kiss ended immediately. I saw hurt and fury in his eyes. The next day, he handed me this letter and told me how bad he felt, how hurt he was, how angry and bitter he was.

And I got nothing to say, because it was my fault. He forgave me and said he would try to forget that incident. Yet the next few times when he tried to kiss me, I could sense his hesitation. And when he finally did, I imagined it was someone else kissing me, someone else whose lips I had grown so accustomed to.

But that died out slowly. Soon, I could enjoy a real kiss from him without thinking of the other person. Soon I could enjoy my time with him without thinking of what the other person was up to.

And now everything is over. I enjoy all my time with my darling thoroughly. I enjoy his touch, his hugs, his kisses, his hand in mine. I love every minute of being with him. And I want our time to continue in eternity.

Who is the best kisser by far? My dear of course! And that is the ultimate truth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...