Lilypie

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Just A Thought ....

If A said something to B which caused A to get scolded by B because of C, then how much does A really mean to B? In which case, is it safe to assume that B cares more for C than A? Shall A then give up and give B and C complete blessings, or shall A continue to fight to get B?

I have no idea how to answer this when asked. I only know that to love someone is really hard at times, especially if the love is not reciprocated, or worse, to see the loved one actually telling you off because of someone else. So is love just an illusion then?

Shall people always seek perfection? Then just how perfect is perfect? Would it not be better to be with someone you can get along, someone you like but who likes you back in return? That someone may not be that perfect in terms of looks or qualifications or what not, but what if the person's character is just perfect for you?

If it is me, I will tell A to fight for B if B is unattached and if C has no feelings for B. That is, if B is really the perfect one for A.

7 comments:

angie bern said...

my one cent worth... guess a will never know if the feeling's mutual... unless a comes clean with b... because... yea... sometimes "love" can be an illusion... =)

Ole' Wolvie said...

I guess I break through illusions too fast for my own good :P

shakespeareheroine said...

Angie : I guess A feels that if he / she is too forward, B may just lose all respect for A. But actions speak louder than words. If B is treating A this way, then that means B does not wish to entertain A any longer, and he / she probably cares for C more.

Ole Wolvie : you do? Not sure that's a good or bad sign then, cos can lead up to problems.

S. said...

Are you A, B or C?

shakespeareheroine said...

S. : Erh... what makes you think either A, B or C refers to me?

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...