Lilypie

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Back Rub!

I still sound like a toad. :-( One thing I hate the most is losing my voice. You can hardly communicate with anyone, plus the fact each time you cough you feel as if your lungs are bursting. How I wish my voice can go back to normal soon!

I went for a complimentary back massage last night. And it was so good that I felt so relaxed and rejuvenated after that! (Better not let anyone from my company see this, or else I may just lose my job. :-p) All thanks to a certain person who managed to get a free session for two.

The session lasted only half an hour or so. The masseuse rubbed me all over from the top to the base, then back again, then to the sides, then a bit of the shoulders and arms. Now I know why people can moan, because I almost could not help moaning too!

Of course, there is no free lunch. After the session, one of the promoters came over and tried to convince us to buy their special packages, but we said to consider. In the first place, the cost is a bit too much. Secondly, I already have my own regular facial and slimming sessions. Besides, we cannot guarantee we can go that regularly, as already I am behind in my slimming sessions.

Overall it was a pretty good experience, better than the first time few years back, when I had the whole body massage in Bintan, yet did not feel that detoxed. I will definitely try again, but this time round I will go for the complimentary spa session I am entitled to from my company!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...