Lilypie

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Good Riddance To Bad Rubbish

I have gone through quite a few false accusations in this short life I have. When I was much younger, I would fight back, but later I realise the more I fought back, the worse things become, so I started to ignore. And at times, ignorance is really more blissful as people can say whatever they like, so why pick on trifle things that are not true?

But when I was accused of being unfaithful just because I broke up with someone, that I cannot swallow. In the first place, I am not exactly in another relationship as yet, as the guy and I both came to a consensus to take things slow and let things progress naturally, before we decide whether to move on to the next stage, instead of plunging in so fast. In the second place, if I am really unfaithful, I would not be the one to hold on despite knowing about the "other women".

When the message came late last night when I was doing some last minute packing, my blood really boiled. Furthermore, that fellow said he missed me and wanted to see me before I leave. I just deleted the message and ignored the whole thing. As late as early this year, I would have been soft-hearted and called him, but this time I have really come to my senses. I am not going to let the same person hurt me over and over again.

I was true to him throughout the time we were together. I rejected other guys because of him, I missed him so much whenever we could not meet. He kept me on a string and expected me to be there when he summoned, then when he did not feel like meeting me he would just cancel our date at the last minute, he ran around with other girls, I even checked a certain website where I could see his name as well as hers, and he has the cheek to say I am unfaithful?!

I can say this is the biggest mistake I made, but what is the use? I once said I would not regret being with him because he was really nice to me, until I found out about his issues and the problems with my parents cropped up, then he started being more and more distant. Initially I thought it was because my parents really gave him a hard time, but after that I realised he was only using that as an excuse to move further away from me.

Because he could not commit more of himself. Because he could not give me more time due to his other "commitments". And because I am sick of all his excuses, and how I was always the last priority, under his family members - if they are really his family members, and not some other women.

As I said, I have finally come to my senses. I do not even want to spend time getting pissed and angry with this person. I may as well use the time and energy to develop a deeper friendship with someone else. This is really a good riddance to bad rubbish!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...