Lilypie

Friday, July 20, 2007

Detoxed ....

Finally I am back! I know I should have gotten the photos uploaded, but this will take some time considering I took a total of one thousand eight hundred and thirty-seven photos altogether! :-p I cannot believe I took that many myself! I have to sort them out according to United Kingdom, Malta and the wedding celebrations before uploading all.

Anyway I come back feeling really refreshed and bursting with energy! It seems like all the negativity has been purged from my system. I feel so positive and on top of the world! This trip really does me good, as before I left, I was a little mad at certain people and issues, but now I feel so at peace.

I actually forgot my ex's wedding! By the time I realised it, it was too late. Considering I can forget that, it only shows how much fun I was having and how much I was enjoying myself! And it also means another thing - that what he does no longer affects me.

I am also no longer mad at a certain someone. I only hope he sorts out his issues with the other woman (wait... what other woman? I was the other woman all along; everyone else could see that except me! Oh well....), I mean with his other half. I sincerely hope they can resolve their differences and become better, instead of running away from their problems.

Come to think of it, I have been very lucky. I wonder if his other half ever knew of my existence, or what excuse he came up with whenever he was meeting me. Did he say he had a family emergency again, all the time? And even if she did know, she could have just disfigured me or scratched my face or something, but I came out unscathed. Yes, I have been lucky, but this will be the one and only time I ever get myself embroiled in situations like this.

So yes, I feel that I have come back as a different person, feeling thoroughly detoxed, refreshed and more energised to take on all the other challenges and face another stage in my life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...