Lilypie

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Coffee, Tea Or Me?

There is no greater coffee than Maltese coffee. The traditional coffee comes in a small teacup and saucer, and the coffee is brewed to perfection, not too thick, not too thin, not too bitter, not too sweet. Heavenly!

I am not a coffee person, so when I told my new cousin-in-law that I would like some coffee, my parents were surprised. I drink more tea than coffee actually, but that does not mean I will not drink coffee whenever I fancy. Besides, Maltese coffee is so aromatic that one cannot resist drinking.

Although I only drank just four cups of coffee in Malta, already I feel like drinking more coffee. Yes, Maltese coffee is that addictive. One just wants to have more and cannot get enough of it. But when I went to England, somehow the coffee does not taste as good or smell as nice. English tea is still the best!

And now I am back home, the coffee here somehow seems tasteless in comparison. Looks like I have to go back to drinking tea and mocha again! How I crave for another cup of Maltese coffee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...