Lilypie

Sunday, July 1, 2007

My Cute Niece

Finally my nails are done! My manicure skills have improved! Obviously it is still not up to professional level, but at least there are less smudges already. I have to do some re-packing as the weather in England and Scotland will be cooler than that of Spain, so I foresee I may need to pack some long-sleeve tops.

We had dinner at my grandma's place, for a gathering with my eldest Australian cousin, who stopped here for a while before going to Europe. The baby girl is so cute! Eurasian kids really look different!

I see changes in my cousin. He used to be quite chubby, bubbly and playful. But last night when he was carrying his girl, he look so grown up, so serious. I have never seen this serious side of him. He look every bit a proud father. Perhaps it is true that parenthood really changes people.

Unfortunately we could not stay for long as my youngest brother is due back in camp. I will be seeing them in Malta anyway, and I really look forward to seeing my beautiful niece again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...