Lilypie

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Infection From Abroad?

I was sick the past two days. Had a 38.6 degree celsius fever, cough, chills, sore throat and could hardly talk at all. Even now, I am still feeling a bit groggy, perhaps because of the medication. My throat is still sore and I am still coughing quite badly. My colleagues wondered what happened to my voice. That explains why I have yet to upload any photos, but that will be done soon, by this week.

I went to see a doctor on Monday evening, and he told me I probably caught some sort of a cold / chill virus overseas. Right..... Anyway, I had the day off yesterday, so stayed home and rested. The past few days I was so cold that I had to bundle myself up with blankets. Luckily I perspired so much yesterday that my fever subsided.

I wonder what this is called? British flu?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...