Lilypie

Monday, November 17, 2008

Barefooted ....

I cannot believe some people! That night after finally finding the way to the cinema, I went in and found my seat. We were sitting at the aisle around the middle. There was an empty seat next to mine and then a guy was occupying the seat next to that. That guy was putting one leg up onto the empty seat! I was horrified when I saw that!

When he saw us, he put his leg down, but after realizing we were not about to occupy the empty seat, he put his leg up again. He was in bermudas and when he put his leg up onto the seat, he was not wearing any footwear, so it was totally bare. No socks even! He is not some dirty uncouth old man, but a rather young chap. He just left his leg there like that!

I turned to my friend and whispered, “Can you see what that guy next to me is doing?” He just nodded and asked if I wanted to change seats. But then I thought changing seats at that time would make it too obvious, so I said no need.

A while later, a young chap came in and sat at the empty place next to mine. Of course that guy had to get his leg down, but later on I realized the two of them know each other. Which means he was putting his leg there to reserve the seat for his friend!

Could he not reserve the seat in a better way? He could have put a bag or something. Okay, guys do not bring any bags out, but still, there are better ways to reserve a place right? He could have just left the seat empty, as after all, no one else could sit there except the person holding on to the ticket!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...