Lilypie

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Breaking Down Of Gadgets

It is official. My laptop has died. It has been standing on its last legs for ages, until it gave more problems this year. I reformatted and fixed it out twice, my friend did it for me, and still it would not function properly. Yesterday it conked out for the last time. After two years and more than six months, it has officially dug its own grave. R.I.P., Fujitsu.

So now I have to source for a new laptop. I am thinking of the new Sony Vaios TT25, in Gold / Beige. It is eleven inches, as small as it can get, that comes with a CD / DVD player, with Blue Ray at that! Of all the small laptops I have come across, this is the only one that comes with everything in tact, the rest of the smaller laptops do not have CD / DVD players anymore!

Think I will wait for the next IT Fair to see if there are any good promotions or deals. For that, I may as well get a new digicam too. Thinking of getting one that can take nice night shots, underwater, snow, beach, sunrise / sunset, gourmet, fireworks, etc. Just wondering which brand and model is the best?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...