Lilypie

Saturday, August 15, 2009

If It Is A Sign, What Does It Mean?

Is it a coincidence or is it a sign? For the past few months, I have been writing in my petitions and praying to God to provide the right one whom He deems most suitable for me. Now, there is still no one in sight. Yet within three weeks, I heard from the same person twice, someone from the past whom I no longer want to have any contact with, someone who cheated me, broke my heart, left me in the lurch, I went under depression because of him, and when the whole tirade was over I thought it was good riddance and I never wanted to have anything to do with him anymore!

So I lived life per normal, getting better, and I really did not hear from him ever again. That was about two years back now. I even deleted his number away. When suddenly, three weeks ago, he sent me a message and asked if we could go for lunch. I was shocked beyond words. I deleted the message. Even though I had deleted his number away, I could still remember what it was.

Then today, I received another message, asking if we could meet for a drink and a coffee. Now just what is he up to? Has he not hurt me enough? As if hurting me and making me miserable was not enough, he had to put things in a public forum indicating he was the one who was victimised and I did not understand him?! What is not to understand if he just wanted to play with my feelings right from the start?

All these while I was praying for the right one, when I heard from no one but this. If it is a sign, I seriously wonder what it is? If I let it go, will I have then give up a chance of getting hitched ever again? But if I do not let it go and entertained, who is to say history will not be repeated? I may not be a bright person, but even the dumbest person will not get herself cheated and played with more than once by the same person!

I do not know if it is a sign from God, but the God who loves everyone, does He really want me to be in a miserable state again, knowing what had happened to me and all the drama behind it? I really wish someone good will enter my life and not someone who had made my life so miserable! I just want to be happy and have a happy life with a happy family, with a reliable and responsible man who will not cheat and not be self-centred, and not one who thinks he is always right and blames whatever happened on others, is that really too much to ask?

2 comments:

John said...

Don't worry too much... God will provide :)

juphelia said...

Haha, thanks! I'm still hoping!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...