Lilypie

Monday, August 24, 2009

Sudden Influx Of Activities!

It had been an exciting weekend for me, not because of the activities I had, but because of the news of impending activities. For some reason, everything is going to be scheduled on this coming Thursday, plus the other activities which I have long committed to, makes a very busy two weeks.

First, I have an appointment with a certain magazine on Thursday for an interview. After that, it will be an audition for my school to see if I can sing for the graduation ceremony. Then, the course my company sponsored me to will start on Thursday night.

On Friday, it will be my turn at housekeeping for the August CHOICE weekend. My Australian relatives are coming back on 2nd September for a night after their holiday before going back to Australia and Malta again.

I will be helping out at an open house at my school on 5th September, after that it will be the Michael Learns To Rock concert that night. Not to mention two upcoming dates after a siesta of a year!

All of a sudden I have an influx of activities! But it is good, at least I can be kept busy rather than just leading a mundane life! Looking forward to a temerarious Thursday! Praying that everything go smoothly and I can lead a more enriched life in whatever way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...