Lilypie

Friday, August 14, 2009

Confirmation

My friend left this morning. I told my boss I would be late and he said I could just take off today if I like, being Friday. I was contemplating whether to do that, but then I figured it is better to save my leave for some other purposes. So I went to work a bit later.

When I reached the office, my boss handed me a letter of confirmation. Wow, has it been three months yet? No wonder last week he gave me an "interview" of my performance, difficulty I have faced and what I aim. Nevertheless I am happy to be confirmed!

This makes me into an even happier mood. I was already in a happy mood this week because of my friend and the international reunion for the weekend, so this really lifts me up even more! :-)

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Hey hey, am back in KL!!! I've arrived an hour earlier than scheduled and guess what, was the only passenger in the coach .. haha

Congrats on your recent confirmation. Thanks for the nice write-up!! I just realised that sth wrong with my mozilla, so am using safari and i can blog again but will post up later.

Hope to catch you soon, everyone keeps asking me to go down frequently ... hahaha ...

take care :)

juphelia said...

Hey glad you're back safely! My youngest brother came back on Friday night for a surprise visit to join the weekend reunion, and he was lamenting that he came back a few hours too late otherwise would have been able to catch a pretty girl like you! :-p

Hope to see you again soon and thanks for the wishes!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...