Lilypie

Friday, August 14, 2009

Motivation To Lose Weight

I am now very motivated to lose weight! Not sure if it is due to stability, or that there is more food around the business district, but I have put on weight lately. Those times when I was undergoing treatments at the slimming centre, I managed to lose weight, but this year I seemed to have gained again. Clothes which fit me before have now become a tad tight. My tummy is showing too! Perhaps I need to sign up for slimming sessions all over again!

I have always known it is better to take photos when one is slim and slender. On Wednesday after seeing the bride in her wedding gown and how good she looks (granted, my friend said she is always that slim), I figured I better start getting myself into shape if I want to look good. No amount of nice dressing and makeup can counter a slim and svelte figure. Maybe that is why I do not attract anyone, because I look old, wrinkled, fat and downright awful in photos and real life?

In any case, slimming is good for me too. When I was slimmer, I felt healthier, more motivated and energised, rather than now when I feel so sluggish. Looks like I need to stop eating and start doing something to lose weight! Hopefully my slimming treatments are still valid!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...