Lilypie

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Thinking Of An Apple

I have not shopped for a long time now, so letting me loose in a shopping mall now is like letting a mouse loose in a cheese factory. There seem to be so many nice things lately! I am trying to control by not buying but sometimes the temptation really gets too great. Still, I have not bought any thing for the past few months, which is a good feat!

Speaking of that, the main thing I need to get at this point in time is a laptop. Actually it is not that urgent, considering I use my office laptop most of the time, but I rather use my own laptop at home and when I travel as my office one is a bit bulky. People know I am into small gadgets, so I rather have one that is portable.

After many recommendations, I have decided to get a MacBook. Yes, this seems a year of defecting. After I defected mobile service providers, now I am defecting from Microsoft to Apple. There have been many good reviews about Mac, some of my cousins are using a MacBook, I have friends who prefer Macs, and technology reviews all rave about Mac being better than Vista, which truth be told, it is precisely due to Vista that my laptop was giving me so many problems!

I cannot wait for the next IT Fair now!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Retail therapy without buying anything is a torture to me!

Ole' Wolvie said...

If you would end up getting another PC instead of a MAC, wait for Windows 7.

juphelia said...

I did think of that, but fear that Windows 7 may be just as problematic or worse than Vista. Windows itself has been giving me problems on and off, ever since even before XP!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...