Lilypie

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Message In A Bottle

I got so inspired by Nicholas Spark’s “Message In A Bottle” that I start having crazy ideas about writing a love letter or poem, placing it in a bottle, then throwing it into the ocean or river and let it flow. See who can find it. Hopefully the person who finds it will be the one for me!

But who am I kidding? Most likely the bottle will end up at the bottom of the ocean or sea, only to be fished or drift upon shore many years later, by which time I have probably left this world. Or got washed ashore into some African coast and got picked up and then destroyed by the natives.

So just how high are the chances of someone even finding that note in the first place? Or someone decent enough? Still, it is rather fun to just place a note in a bottle and then throw the bottle into the ocean and let it drift ashore to no man’s land. Yes, I get lots of crazy ideas at times!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...