Lilypie

Friday, August 14, 2009

In Person ....

On Wednesday, a fellow blogger from the neighbouring country came down and we finally met up! My first impression was that she looks different from the photos but still as pretty! After having read her blog, she is just as sassy, lively, bubbly as described. I hope I did not give her a less-than-expected impression though, at times I really wonder what kind of impressions people have on me! Perhaps long-winded for one?

Since she needed a place to bunk in for a couple of nights, I offered her my place and she slept with me in my room. I met her and her friends for dinner on Wednesday night, at a fusion Japanese eatery, followed her friend to try on the bridal and evening gown since she is getting married tomorrow, and then we went back to my place to put her luggage down. Since it was Ladies' Night, we then went out for a night of club hopping.

On Thursday, I took the day off and brought her to sample one of our famous local delicacies, then went photo-taking and wondering around Bugis and Little India. After that it was a relaxed day back home, chilling out and chatting. We chatted on various issues, mostly on work, men and relationships. Seems that men behave the same almost everywhere. At times I wonder is it because we really tend to scare men off or they are just losers?

She "checked out" this morning. I am starting to miss her already. It seems so short and time seems to fly so fast. I hope she will come down and stay again, or if I have the chance, to go up and see her!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...