Lilypie

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Childhood Flavours ....

I cannot believe I actually found this!


This has been my favourite childhood snack of all times! But ever since my teenage years and adulthood, lesser and lesser provision shops have been stocking this. In the past, whenever I managed to find this, I would buy in bulk - at least twenty packets! They were so cheap, about ten or twenty cents per packet!

For the past few years, I have not been able to find any of this. I was thinking perhaps it is finally out of stock everywhere, and moaned about the loss of my favourite childhood snack.

Then today, I was wondering around the hospital near my office when I came across this old provision shop in that neighbourhood. Suddenly, I saw a small display case with this snacks! Without thinking, I wiped out the entire stock! Finally I found my favourite childhood snack!

Thank goodness it is sold so near my office, so I need not go all over to find! I am frequenting that provision stall from now on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...