Lilypie

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Off To A Cathechist Retreat!

Another Saturday morning where I could sleep in after a long and tiring week, but again, I had to rise early to take an hour's journey of two buses in order to go to the seminary to attend a Cathechist Retreat.

I have no idea what the retreat will be about. Wonder if it will be as intensive as the CHOICE retreats? Hopefully it will be inspiring and enriching!

Needless to say, not many are happy with the fact that the retreat happened to be around the same time as the opening match of the World Cup.

I am no soccer fanatic, and never intend to be a soccer widow. Which is why when Mr DC came over to my place to watch the opening match with my brother last night, I just went to sleep instead of watching together.

Then he stayed the night in the study before waking up early for the retreat, although I have a feeling my mum woke up a few times a night to ensure he was still sleeping in the study. :-p Now he is snoring next to me on the bus as I am typing this.

In any case, I do hope this will be a great weekend for everyone!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...