Lilypie

Monday, June 28, 2010

Exam Results : Pass!

I cannot believe it! I actually cleared all my papers! Not only did I pass my examination, I did well enough to take on the maximum study load next semester (actually should be upcoming semester). I thought I was going to fail a couple of papers, but those which I thought I would fail, I managed to get a C+ and a D+, which is a really big relief, as I can never imagine re-taking them!

The module confirmation exercise will be up this week, and I will be sticking to the four modules I am signing up for. It is really great that I passed well enough, otherwise I could only take one module next semester, which means an additional four more years, which I cannot afford the time nor the energy anymore.

Time to rejoice and celebrate until back to school in July or August! Yeah!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...