Lilypie

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My First Cathechist Retreat

My retreat ended on Sunday evening but I was too shagged to do anything. Then it was back to work again on Monday.

In any case the retreat was a pretty enriching one. It was not as intensive as the CHOICE retreats. In fact, we only needed to check in on Saturday morning, rest after mass on Saturday evening, woke up for morning prayer at a quarter past eight on Sunday, and everything wrapped up after lunch on Sunday.

Still it was a good session, particularly a profound session on the purpose of our being and what we are doing this for. I notice that religious retreats tend to have the same kind of itinerary overall.

The retreat was held at the major seminary, which is situated at the far northeastern part, totally unfamiliar to me and what some would consider as our "countryside". Walking along the path towards the venue, one can never imagine we still have these kind of areas in our urban city.

Hopefully I can go for the next one, if there is going to be another one!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...