Lilypie

Friday, June 4, 2010

Heavyweight!

I cannot believe I am still increasing despite the fact that I am already cutting down on food! I used to eat one bowl of rice at every meal but now I eat only a quarter or no rice at all. When I dine with Mr DC, I dump all my rice on him. In fact, he eats three-quarters of my share plus his own full share and I only eat a quarter.

I have also cut down on what I eat for breakfast. Now I only eat cereal with low fat milk instead of the full breakfast I used to have. I have stopped snacking. I make a point to exercise during the weekends and walk more often.

So why am I still balloning up at a rapid speed? Why are my pants getting tighter and my clothes cannot be worn anymore?

The greatest irony is that, Mr DC does not seem to be putting on weight despite eating much more than me and living about the same kind of lifestyle I have! Why is life so unfair?

I need to shape up for my cousin's upcoming wedding in September. Otherwise I will not look good no matter what I wear! I used to still look elegant in a gown, now my arms are thick, my bottom is heavy and I look about three months pregnant. I probably look years older! I think even real expectant mothers do not look like that!

Oh dear, what else can I do? I need and want to get back to my original size again - the figure I was so proud of back in my late teens and early twenties instead of the blimp I am becoming!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...