Lilypie

Friday, June 11, 2010

Volunteer Schedule

My schedule is out for the Youth Olympics! Basically I would have to work full days every weekend for the two weeks.

Starting on Saturday 14 August and ending on Thursday 26 August, my shifts will be mostly afternoon to evening. I even get two days off! Due to this, I only need to apply half day afternoon leave.

Six afternoons off equate to three full days so in the end, I only need to take three days' leave! That is great because then I need not use up that many days and can carry forward to next time round.

The best news is that I only need to report at that time and dismiss at the stated time, need not report earlier nor stay on longer.

I must say the organising committee really did a fantastic job! They arranged our schedules such that for those of us who are working, they scheduled around the later part of the afternoon and evening so our work would not be too disruptive.

Now I really cannot wait until the event is nearing!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...