Lilypie

Friday, September 24, 2010

Back At The "Old" Interview

I went for the interview at the American multinational corporation this morning. The office looks very professional and the receptionist is very friendly. Even the security guard of the building is friendly and helpful.

I met up with the Senior Legal Counsel and the Deputy General Counsel. They seem friendly and warm. We had a chat for half an hour, then they walked me out of the door, saying would let me know.

Within half an hour after exiting the building, the headhunter called me, and said I was shortlisted for a second interview! Wow... talk about efficiency! I would be meeting the General Counsel of Asia-Pacific next Friday. But that is the same General Counsel who offered me and whom I turned down three times. Would it not be awkward if she interviews me again since I kept rejecting the last time round?

My headhunter said it would not be a problem because I did have very justifiable reason to turn down the offer that time. Oh well.. if she remembers me, I wonder if she would bear a grudge then? Maybe I should consult my mum for some advise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...