Lilypie

Monday, September 6, 2010

Unchartered Territory ....

Finally I have uploaded all the photos in my camera which I had taken for the past few months. The next few posts will be on snapshots which I have taken of sceneries and the choral performance I had.

The Cathechists Retreat I went to in June was held at the major seminary, at an area away from population, full of greenery. When I went there, I felt as if I am in another country, because we hardly ever see so many tall trees, grass and greenery around! The grass is even taller than me!

Going there also felt as if time had slowed. It is really unchartered territory for me, to commune with nature and just relax and enjoy! If only this place can be conserved and not give way to urbanisation! We need more places like this and our Earth needs more greenery to survive longer!

Track leading to the Seminary


The grass is even taller than me!

See the train track above?
There is a light rail station, but not in function since there are not that many people staying there.





Reminds me of the scenery in Australia, England or New Zealand, where we drove by rows after rows of trees lining the street

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...