Lilypie

Thursday, September 9, 2010

"Curiosity Kills The Cat"

Has any of you guys ever experience those situations when your girlfriend or wife starts behaving mysteriously? Wonder how do the guys react? Do they get all insecure and demand that their girlfriends or wives tell them what is going on, or do they just let it be because they trust their girlfriends or wives that something good is brewing?

My dear had been badgering me to watch "Resident Evil" for a very long time. He had watched all the previous instalments, and now the newest instalment is out in 3D. Personally, this is not my kind of show. I have watched one of the instalments before and do not like it. So I told him, this is one show which I am NOT going to watch, no matter what he says.

But then later on, I thought, well, it is just a movie. It will cost me nothing much to watch a movie. Afterall, it will make him happy, so why not? But I did not let on that I would be willing to watch with him. I made it seem that I am still totally against the show. However, I checked out the appropriate timings in advance and booked tickets in a bid to surprise him.

We are supposed to be meeting friends for a steamboat lunch tomorrow. I told him to go ahead first while I would meet them later. He got all flustered and anxious, asking me where I would be going and what I would be doing. Of course, I could not tell him I would be going to collect the tickets. It was meant to be a surprise.

So I jokingly said I would be having a rendezvous with someone else. He then got all insecure and whiny and accused me of hiding things from him and whatnot. Finally, to stop him from pestering me, I had to let the cat out of the bag.

And so, because of his actions, now the surprise is gone. I have a good mind not to watch the show anymore, because he does not trust me at all! When he found out, he quickly apologised and said it would never happen again, but now the surprise is gone, no use doing anything else.

Hence, when a woman starts acting mysterious, please do not panic! She is probably planning a surprise for the man she loves. If he is going to start being emotional and not trust her, the relationship will be so boring and predictable!

As the saying goes, curiosity kills the cat. So trust your woman and do not be so insecure! Be a man that takes charge and knows you are with someone you can trust completely, otherwise, what is the use of being in a relationship if you start questioning her whenever she goes something unorthodox?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...