Lilypie

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Buried In Homework!

Is it end of September already? Goodness, how did the months go by so fast? Tomorrow it is October, a special month for this year. I am really stressed. I have no idea how long more I can continue. I wanted to finish my course as fast as possible, hence I was so happy when I scored enough to take on the maximum workload this semester.

Who is to know this semester will be so rushed? It seems that there are assignments due every three weeks or so. Ever since I started classes around the end of July, I already had my first two assignments due two weeks after that. Then I had my third and fourth assignments due around end of August.

After that, it was a major project in mid-September. Now, end of September, and my fifth to sixth assignments are due. There will be two more assignments in mid-October. After that another major project end of October. Then come examinations in mid-November.

I am starting to feel so burnt out! This is not including the other things I have been doing! Tomorrow onwards I have to start churning out secretariat reports for the CHOICE Asian Conference next weekend, plus settling all the logistics matters. After that I have to rush assignments again.

Things have been never ending for me! I think one of these days, I am really going to just break down and throw my hands up in despair!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...