Lilypie

Friday, October 1, 2010

10 10

October 2010. A very special month, considering this month is 10 10. In 10 days time, it will be 101010. In another 10 days time, it will be 20102010. Just imagine how beautiful these figures are!

October will be a very eventful month. This afternoon, I am going for the second interview at the American multinational corporation, which I (re)interviewed for last week. Hopefully there will be some good news after that.

Tomorrow, my dear and I will be going for a Couples Haunting Trail organised by the Asia Paranormal Investigators. Actually, it is more like he wants to go for it and I tagged along because it needs to be signed up by a couple. I have a feeling I would just faint on the spot and then he would have to carry me home!

Come next week, it will be the CHOICE Asia Conference, which most of us have been toiling for it since last year. I have taken two days leave and would be at the Conference full-time, since I am in charge of the Secretariat functions during the Conference.

After that, we will be attending the Engaged Encounter weekend. It may be a make or break thing for us. Either we discover we are really meant for each other, or we discover we could not stand the sight of each other after all and have to face reality and move on.

Then it will be a special day - 20102010! This only comes once in a lifetime so I hope it will be a day that I can remember for the rest of my life!

Have a great October, everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...