Lilypie

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Finding The Perfect Pair Of Shoes

Now that I am moving on to a more chic, classy and swanky office in a more hip area, I need a wardrobe to coordinate the move to a regional role. I have enough clothes that are suitable for work, but what I am lacking of is the shoes department.

Because I tend to walk a lot (from my house to the train station and back, up and down the hill to my office, across the overhead bridge), I tend to wear out shoes easily, especially ankle strap heels. Goodness knows how I have survived wearing just one pair of heels day in day out!

Currently I have three pairs of heels for formal occasions and fast wearing out my pair of work shoes. Hence for the past week, I have been looking for shoes to wear to work.

I have come across some inexpensive ones but the design do not catch my fancy. I have also come across shoes that I fall in love with at first sight, but the price is not right.

Why is it so hard to find a perfect pair of shoes? All I need is just one pair that cost thirty dollars the most! So many shoes around, yet why can I not find the perfect pair?

This is really depressing. If this goes on, I may have to go barefooted already!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...