Lilypie

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Should I Defect?

I have mentioned before that the Eurasian Association here seems to have much more interesting activities than the Chinese Development Council, of which I am a member by default. This fact is more pronounced today after looking through the website.

To cut the story short, the Eurasian Association has all the things I have always been interested in - Toastmasters, Reading Circle, Cook books, Dance, and even parties and balls! Why are these activities never offered in the associations for other races?

Can I choose to defect then? Much as I am proud of my race, still I find the activities at the Eurasian Association much more interesting than the activities of my own race. I always find that in general, people here are quite boring, because they do not know how to enjoy life and only like to do the few similar things. Life will be so much more enriching if people know how to live it to the fullest!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...