Lilypie

Monday, October 4, 2010

Regional Role At Last!

Yes! I got the job! My headhunter just called me and said I was offered the post at the American multinational corporation! This will be an Asia-Pacific regional role and the company is one of the biggest in the medical industry, supplying and manufacturing medical supplies and devices. Finally.. after two years and I got the job again after missing the boat!

The actual terms and conditions are not known to me yet, since the company is still in the midst of negotiating my package, but I believe it would be better than my current role. Otherwise, why move? I have checked out the financial report and the company seems to be doing very well, so I am hoping I get a better package than current, and than the last time they tried to offer me.

I hope from here, I will be able to progress even more than before. Hopefully my new company will still sponsor me for the course I hope to be able to take and that this will be an even better opportunity for me where my career is concerned.

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Congrats girl! I am happy for you ^_^

juphelia said...

Thank you! Hopefully things will get better!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...