Lilypie

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Winning Voucher From McDonald's

McDonald's is having a Monopoly promotion, where for every value meal you get, you are entitled to a stamp. The trick is to collect all the stamps (for every different colour and road names) and then submit to McDonalds to claim your prizes.

Of course, there are also other prizes by the sponsors, like a car voucher, McDonald's meal vouchers, watch vouchers and so on. My colleagues and I were at McDonald's for lunch earlier. They collected a total of ten stamps and I collected two. Unfortunately, we could not get the stamps of all the colours as there were quite a few repeated ones.

However, I managed to get a stamp for a one-for-one ride up the Flyer! Which means I can bring someone else up the Flyer for just the price of one! And the voucher expires in March next year, so I have a few months to utilise it. That is great!

Perhaps I will bring my dear there during his birthday next year, since he has never been up the Flyer before. Hope it will be a great experience for him!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...