Lilypie

Monday, October 18, 2010

The Engaged Encounter Weekend

I am back from a very fruitful and amazing weekend! Sometimes you really have no idea how right your partner is for you until you attend something like this. Initially, I had been apprehensive about what would happen. I thought we may not be on the same page, that when we finally thrashed things out, he may not want to be with me anymore. In the end, my fears were unfounded, because I never realise just how perfect he is for me until now!

Like CHOICE, I had been inspired by the sharings of the presenters. They made me feel that I am not alone in facing issues like these, that whatever I am facing are part and parcel of life, that instead of taking the easy way out and calling the whole thing off, we should instead work things out through honesty and open communication. We should face whatever problems and obstacles along the way instead of sweeping everything under the carpet and escalating.

The weekend had really been very beneficial to me. I never know how wonderful he is! Sometimes, it takes a few days of close proximity with a person to determine if you are able to take each other. And I am glad to say that he has proven to me that I have not made the wrong choice!

So darling, I am yours ... for eternity ... if you are willing to take me.

1 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Amen!! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...