Lilypie

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Me In Six Words

Last night I did a fun exercise on describing myself in just six words. What we need to do is to write down six words and then tell a little story about it. Being tired, sleepy and essentially brain dead since it was at the end of the day, I could hardly think of any.

So I stated down six words that came into my mind, "Eat, Pray, Love, Fun, Wealth and Richness". These are where my passions lie, and what I aspire to be. But now upon thinking back, I realise I would not be able to weave a story out of it.

Hence I think most appropriately, my six words would be "Fun And Laughter, Peace And Joy". Why? Because with Fun And Laughter, one gets to enjoy life, enjoy the world and living life to the fullest by working, travelling, having fun and raising a family. With Peace And Joy, one can hope for happiness, prosperity, love and no more fighting in the world. With Fun And Laughter, Peace And Joy, one can live life to the fullest by reaching out to those in underdeveloped and war-torn countries and help them to the best of one's ability, so we can all do our parts to help the poor, needy and underpriviledged.

Hence these six words encompass everything - my passions, my dreams, my ideals and my yearn to help others, as well as the mission which I have to fulfill as a believer. And with these six words, I will have to remember my purpose and mission in life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...