Lilypie

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Official Resignation

So it is official. When my boss came in this morning, I spoke to him regarding my decision to move. He said from a boss' point of view, he would like me to stay on, but he says too that he knows he cannot ask me to stay because the offer I have been given is so much better than what the current place can give. Hence, he accepted my resignation.

I signed and submitted the letter and passed to him. He would then have to speak to the Chief Finance Officer and the Human Resources to see when would be my official last day and if I can offset my remaining unutilised leave.

Having said this, since the letter is dated today, I have one more month left with this company, before I move on to greener pastures. Hope my remaining days go by smoothly!

1 comments:

Johnnyboy said...

Happy for you! I remember it was a while ago that I did the same thing and i never looked back. Wish you all the best in your new place :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...