Lilypie

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Turning Imbecile?

A few days back, when I was going down the stairs of my place, I accidentally tripped. In order to keep myself from falling, I had to jerk my body sideways and banged my head as a result. It was quite painful and the bump is still there.

I am not sure whether it is due to the bump, but since that day, for some reason, I am not as mentally alert as before. I seem to be doing everything wrongly! I have had two assignments due this week, and where I could just read the text and do the assignments, this time round I stared at the text and my mind went blank.

I attempted to start on the assignment, but my mind went blank too. It seems that I had both mental block and writers' block at the same time, at the wrong time too! I was struggling so much with both of my assignments! By right the assignments were not hard at all, but I had no idea why I could not seem to do it!

Finally, after staring for three days straight, I finally wrote whatever I could. Even though I managed to submit my assignments, I had a feeling I would not do very well for them. My mind just went blank, and even now, I had no idea what I was supposed to be doing at all!

Now I have another one due tonight, and again, my mind is a total blank, which should not be the case because the assignment was on Shakespeare's Henry V, a subject matter which I am relatively familiar with. Yet how can I not know how to write on this?

Oh dear, I hope I am not going to turn into an imbecile, otherwise I can never progress further in life again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...