Lilypie

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Wrapped Like A Mummy

My slimming sessions are going well. So far I have lost about four kilograms already. Not a bad feat but still far from my targetted weight. Since I have been losing weight, the consultants decide to start giving me more intensive treatments.

So I did a body wrap during the session last night. It was not as relaxing as I thought. First, my measurements were taken. Next, toning cream was applied over my problem areas, then my body was wrapped using transparent plastic sheets (the type that looks like what school kids will wrap their school books in).

The plastic did not just go one round but three rounds. After my body was wrapped up, I was basically paralysed and could not move my limbs. The consultant then put a bathrobe on me and helped me onto a reclining chair to relax.

It was so difficult to sit down. The plastic was hard and so tightly wrapped around my entire body that I felt suffocated. Now I know how Egyptian mummies would have felt, if they were embalmed alive!

The session lasted for about forty-five minutes. When the plastic cover was finally taken off, I was so relieved. My measurements were taken again after I was unwrapped and apparently the figures had decreased a little overall.

I still have almost thirty more wrapping sessions to go, not including the other treatments I am still undergoing. Our target is to complete all sessions and get our desired weight and figure by Christmas. Hopefully that can be achieved!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...