Lilypie

Saturday, May 5, 2007

End Of My (Crowning) Glory ....

So I did it! Cut my hair, that is. The curls were getting really unruly and messy, so I snipped the whole thing off. Now my hair falls just past my shoulders, instead of hanging down to past my chest level. I changed my fringe to a layered side parting. I must say, after cutting off my tresses, my head feels so light, and I feel as if some of my burdens have been uplifted! Now I know why some girls swear on a change of hairstyle after some emotional events in their lives!

This is only the first stage though. After my paper, I plan to do another rebonding job. Initially, I thought of colouring again, but my highlights have not faded totally, so if I am to add a new colour, the effect may not look as good. Just in time for a new hairstyle for my overseas trip!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...