Lilypie

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Redefine Your Reality

My first brother can sense I was in a depressed state, so he recommended me to go for this workshop called "Intimacy To Ecstasy". It is one of those motivational talks which gives people an insight on why they always end up in the wrong relationships and how to spice up one's love life. Hmmmm..... how does he know I need that?

It seems like a very interesting seminar, so I signed up for it. I managed to get the early bird discount of half price, and got several ebooks as a result. I have downloaded the books and glanced through them. Very interesting and inspiring! I am not one who enjoys non-fiction, but some of these books can make me a better person.

Hopefully I will emerge a new person at the end of the seminar.

4 comments:

Richard said...

Motivational seminars can be a good thing, however, they tend to act as a gateway to more upselling of courses and stuff.

Have fun.

juphelia said...

Thanks. Hopefully I can really learn something useful to get myself out of this rut.

Ole' Wolvie said...

Found this elsewhere. Might offer you another POV.

http://heavenly-sword.blogspot.com/2007/04/conceptions-of-love.html

juphelia said...

Good article, but very practical. Unfortunately, I'm not a very practical person. So the person who wrote that article is likely to bang his head against the wall when it comes to me.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...