Lilypie

Friday, May 18, 2007

Pre-Exam Jitters ....

I will be taking my examination tonight. I am so nervous that I am practically hyperventilating! I never have such good luck that whatever I studied always came out in the examination. Rather, I always see very unfamiliar topics, then I would start panicking and wondering just how to scrape through the paper.

It is tough to study and work at the same time, all the more so since my school has issued a notice that if we do not get a cumulative GPA of 2, we can only take one module the next semester, and not two. If the cumulative GPA is less than 2 for three consecutive semesters, the school will then issue a letter of termination and we will be asked to leave the course. Now that is really scary! At times I much prefer the old Credit Unit system, where as long as one fulfils the required number of credits, one will be able to graduate.

I was so stressed that I started changing my blog look (again). I have wanted to change for quite a while already, especially since end of this month will be the second anniversary. I kept holding back as I was afraid if I do change, it will look similar to some other person's blog, and the last thing I want is for people to accuse me of plagiarism and ruin my name in public again.

But then on the other hand, why must I not stick to something I like? Just because I like something which someone else also likes, does it mean I am not allowed to do it then? Am I supposed to do something totally unlike me just so I can avoid being similar to someone else? Who are others to say what I can or cannot do? This is my own haven for self-expression, and what better way to express myself than to rave and rant, and have something eye-catching for myself?

3 comments:

KaiRiNu said...

Relax..I'm sure u'll do well..gd luck! ;)

The Imp said...

good luck!

juphelia said...

Thank you so much! :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...