Lilypie

Monday, August 13, 2007

A Hobblit?

I have become a hobblit! Someone who hobbles around the whole day. I hurt the big toe of my left foot last night. It had nothing to do with the long bowling and pool session, but rather, I cut my nails too deep in, plus the fact that after I stepped out of the shower, I stubbed that toe into my cupboard, which resulted in a swollen toe this morning.

I put a plaster on it before leaving for work, but it was so painful that I ended up hobbling and limping the whole day. I could not even walk for long without limping! My colleague and lunch buddy had to slow down for my sake! I feel so bad for her!

Needless to say, I was sitting at my desk the whole day, instead of running around. Each step I took I feel pain in my bandaged toe, and even with the plaster, I can see how swollen it has become. Oh no, does it mean I cannot go dancing tomorrow? No way! I simply cannot miss any dance class, otherwise it will be so hard to catch up!

2 comments:

imp said...

oh dear. take care of it. open toe shoes!!! and when it grows out, be sure that it doesn't get ingrown. hope it doesn't hurt anymore soon.

juphelia said...

Thanks. I'm wearing open-toe shoes all the time. Its much better already.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...