Lilypie

Friday, August 31, 2007

Tennis Doubles

I played tennis again last night, doubles this time. I think I must be really weak, or else I did not warm up enough. Even though we were playing doubles and I was hardly catching or serving the balls, I ended up with muscle ache in my thigh and arm, which the latter is still sore now.

We played for about two hours. He can really run! He was running to catch the ball most of the time. How strong his stamina is! How I wish I can be as strong and full of stamina, to keep going even after two hours!

Apparently, the tennis session is going to be a routine thing, where a few of us gather together to exercise. Good idea! It is time I seriously do some sports on a regular basis, and since I can do what I like, why not? Hopefully the session will always be doubles, so it will not be too hectic!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...